God graciously brought me to faith in Christ in my early teens.
- 2004 - answered God's call to preach (age 20).
- 2007 - Graduated from Georgia Baptist College (Bachelor of Arts in Pastoral Studies).
- 2004-2012 - the Lord opened doors for me to minister:
- among several North American tribes.
- in street preaching ministry across the U.S.
- alongside missionaries in 14 overseas countries.
- 2010 - Lydia and I were married.
- 2012-2014 - Native American Missions.
- 2012 - We helped for 6 months with a church plant in a Yupik Eskimo village in Alaska. Here we sensed that the Lord would have us to minister full time among the native peoples of North America.
- 2013-2014 - We relocated from our home in North Carolina to base in Oklahoma among the 39 tribes. We were sent by Big Cove Baptist Church, Cherokee, North Carolina.
- Worked in evangelistic saturation and tent meetings among the tribes in all main sectors of Oklahoma, hoping this would lead to a church plant.
- Started Native American Baptist Institute, a one year series of monthly modules designed to aid men in preparing for the ministry.
- After an evangelistic tent meeting on the Comanche Nation tribal complex near Lawton, Oklahoma, we relocated to base among the Comanche Nation and surrounding tribes (Western Oklahoma).
- Mike Styres and James Esser have moved to Lawton to help me, and we work together as a missionary team.
- We are currently planting Lawton Indian Baptist Church.
- Lydia and I joined Lawton Indian Baptist Church when it organized in September, 2016.
Lydia, Chloe, Rob, & David.